Killing Time NYC @59e59
18th April - 12th May 2019
Premiered at Park 90
7th February - 4th March 2017
“a most delightful and impressive production”
“a tour-de-force from Forsyth”
“The script and characterisation are phenomenal- a veritable powerhouse of talent”
★★★★ The Upcoming
Hester is determined to live her last days to the full. Even if it kills her…
Inspired by an original composition by Brigit Forsyth, written by her daughter Zoe Mills - the pair star in this hilarious and irreverent brand new comedy exploring inspiration, music, life and the right to die.
With an ingenious mix of live cello, film and soundscape, Killing Time moves, amuses and provokes fresh thought on the most searching questions we all may face.
If you could leave the world your very last words… What would you say?
Additional Credits @59e59 Brits Off Broadway Transfer
- Produced by Word Mills Productions and Dead Letter Perfect, in association with Stephen Joseph Theatre
- Director: Antony Eden
- Associate Director: Jacquetta May
- Set, Lighting and AV Design: Clancy Flynn
- Sound Design: Harry Johnson
- Composer: Brigit Forsyth
- Video Design: Kostis Mousikos
- Cinematography/Video Design: Alan Walsh
- Movement Direction: Christian From
- Additional Stage Management (UK): Jules Millard